STUDENT SERVICES OFFICE
FOR: Monday, February 8, 2016
Gym. A’ (SF) Gym. B’ (DS) Lyk. A’ (AH) Lyk. B’ (RC)
TO GYMNASIUM ASSEMBLIES ONLY
- The following students should report to the Gymnasium Parking lot on Friday at 9 am.
- Students in 1cB going to St. Nicholas’ old peoples’ home with Ms. Typani.
- Students in 3aB and 3bB going to ELEPAP with Ms. Douris.
- Students in 3cB and 3aA going to Frontizo with Ms. Roumbou.
- Those going to Copenhagen must go to the STEM office during the small break for very important information.
TO LYKEION AND IB ASSEMBLIES ONLY
- The Greek Consulate in Boston, Harvard and Tufts In-School Essays will take place today at 1:10 in the Library Lab 2. Don’t miss them!
TO ALL SCHOOLS
- On Thursday, we will follow a Friday schedule. Make sure you bring the correct books.
- Forensics Team Members will be posted during the small break on bulletin boards in Macedonia and the library. Those on the team must come to the Student Services Office on Monday, big break, to get permission slips.
- Those who are interested in participating in 3rd French Oral Interpretation should get in touch with one of the French teachers by Tuesday.
- All ACMUN Participants:
- All Delegates have a mandatory meeting on Wednesday, big break in Tracy Hall for a mock session and final details before the conference.
- All Delegates who have Mr. Derluyn as their advisor need to meet Monday during the big break in Macedonia 218.
- Any participant in ACMUN who has not paid by Tuesday will not receive a badge or folder.
- Students going on the Paris MUN trip must be at the airport by 4:30 am on Friday.
The following clubs will meet today during the big break:
- Junior Greek Players in Riggs 12
- Cookies and Conversation in Riggs 9
- First Aid Club in the Nurses Office
Lykeion & IB
- Sustainable Business in Macedonia 312
- Genderisms in Macedonia 227
- European Youth Parliament in Macedonia 221
- Medical Mysteries in the Kyrides Computer Lab 11
- Chorale in Music Room
- Greek Oratory in New Room 1
- Oratory in the English Department Office
- Dokimes in New Room 3
- Mathematics and the Greeks in Riggs 10
- Pegasus Club in New Room 2
- Tennis at the Tennis Courts