STUDENT SERVICES OFFICE
FOR: Friday, October 31, 2014
Gym. A’ (RH) Gym. B’ (CD) Lyk. A’ (LR) Lyk. B’ (HS)
TO GYMNASIUM ASSEMBLIES ONLY
- There will be a special Halloween edition of Chat and Chew today in Riggs 16 with Ms. Rachel during big break.
- Attention first formers: We will be gathering your blue club cards either Monday or Tuesday in order to keep track of signatures you have collected. Please have them with you in all of your classes.
- Attention third formers: Registration for students interested in participating in ACMUN as a delegate or a member of the press team is scheduled for next Monday and Tuesday. Listen to Monday’s morning announcements for more information or check the MUN bulletin board in Macedonia Hall.
TO LYKEION AND IB ASSEMBLIES ONLY
- The Sustainable Business Club will not meet today.
- Today is the final registration day for students interested in being a student officer at ACMUN. Check the ACMUN website. Interviews are scheduled for next week.
- Registration for students interested in participating in ACMUN as a delegate or journalist is scheduled for next Monday and Tuesday. Listen to Monday’s morning announcements for more information or check the MUN bulletin board in Macedonia Hall.
- Students interested in the Rainbow Discovery Camp leadership program should see Mr. Harrison, the Service Learning fellow in the US College Counseling office, to pick up an application packet which must be submitted by November 5th.
TO ALL SCHOOLS
- The Film & Culture Club will be showing the movie "10 Things I Hate About You" today at 1:15 in the Library AV Room.
- All Presidents of Student Council (Gymnasium and Lykeion) must meet in the Student Services Office at 1:10 today.
- Those of you interested in participating in the Greek Theater Club should prepare the song “Ta Paidia Kato Ston Kampo” by Manos Chatzidakis (Google it) and come to auditions Wednesday during the big break in Pappas Hall. You will also have to dance.
The following clubs will meet today during the big break:
- 3 on 3 (1-3) A’ Side Basketball Courts: Mr. Stamoulos
- Beauty & Nutrition (1-3) Ingle 28: Ms. Spyroglou
- Boys’ Basketball (1-3) B’ Side Gym: Mr. Kapnias
- Chat & Chew (1-2) Riggs 16: Ms. Rachel
- Cooking Club (1-3) Home Ec. Room: Ms. Gerothanasi
- Fashion (1-3) White House Art Room: Ms. Douris
- Film & Culture (1-3) Library AV Room: Ms. Tantanozi
- First Form Forensics (1) Riggs 15: Mr. Sean & Ms. Morgan
- Jr. Greek Players (1-3) Riggs 13: Ms. Peggy & Mr. Siopkas
- Judo (1-3) Dance Room: Mr. Atanasov
- PeaceJam (2-3) Riggs 14: Ms. Regan & Mr. Harrison, Service Learning Fellow
- Table Soccer (1-3) Kyrides 12: Mr. Apostolou
- Welfare (1-3) White 3: Mr. Tsapatsaris
- Hip-Hop (4-6) Compton Hall R3: D. Sideris
- 7 on 7 (1-6) A’ Side Soccer Field: Mr. Zlatanos
- ACSTAC Chemistry (3-6) Mac 119: Ms. Spyropoulou
- ACSTAC Humanities (3-6) Mac 221: Ms. Hatzimavroudi
- Chess (1-6) Mac 101: Ms. Katsigianni
- Chorale (1-6) every Saturday at YMCA: Ms. Stefa
- Girls’ Soccer (1-6) B’ Side Alumni Field: Mr. Hatzistathis
- Link to University (3-6) Ingle 19/29: Mr. Papadamou
- Ping-Pong (1-6) Outside Gym: Ms. D. Papadimitriou
- STEM at NASA (3-4) STEM Center: Mr. Kalambokis