STUDENT SERVICES OFFICE
FOR: Monday, April 27, 2015
Gym. A’ (EP) Gym. B’ (MB) Lyk. A’ (RC) Lyk. B’ (RH)
TO GYMNASIUM ASSEMBLIES ONLY
- Attention first formers: Thursday is your last chance to have 36 signatures on your blue club cards. We will be collecting them for those of you that still owe signatures. Please take note that your club participation will be listed on your permanent record.
TO LYKEION AND IB ASSEMBLIES ONLY
- Today during the big break there is an information session for all students interested in student officer positions at any of the foreign MUNs, local and international, that Anatolia will be attending. Come to Macedonia 218. We will be discussing the options and procedures of the different MUNs.
- A representative from St. Lawrence University will be at Anatolia today at 1:10 in the Compton Hall Assembly Room. Interviews for seriously interested fifth formers will take place right after the presentation in the US College Counseling Office.
- Attention fifth formers and IB1ers: If you are interested in taking part in the Mt. Olympus trip in September you must attend a meeting in Tsipos Hall tomorrow during the big break.
TO ALL SCHOOLS
- If you love taking photographs, enter our 2015 Photography Competition. Read the posters around campus for more details. The deadline to submit photos to either Ms. Douris or Miss Dyeemah is May 8th.
- The Anatolia Spring Book Drive which will benefit young adults in the organization “Journalists Acting” begins April 27 – May 10. We will be collecting all types of books so if you have any at home that you have finished reading and would like to donate, please drop them off in the appropriate boxes in front of the Deans’ offices.
The following clubs will meet today during the big break:
- Cookies & Conversation (1) US College Counseling Office: Ms. Leighanne/Mr. Harrison, Service Learning Fellow
- First Aid Club (1) Nurse’s Office: Ms. Koniari
- Greek Creative Writing (3-6) Mac 213: Mr. Gentzos
- Tennis (Beginners) (1-6) Tennis Courts: Ms. Boubaki