STUDENT SERVICES OFFICE
FOR: Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Gym. A’ (EP) Gym. B’ (CD) Lyk. A’ (AH) Lyk. B’ (RC)
TO GYMNASIUM ASSEMBLIES ONLY
- All first formers are reminded to bring their club cards to ALL classes. We will be checking them on Thursday and Friday.
- As part of Service as Action, the gymnasia will be collecting jackets, sweats (fouter), sneakers, socks, shirts, hats, gloves, or any other clothes for the refugees. We will accept any sizes for boys, girls, and adults. Please put the clothing in a plastic bag and clearly label what is in the bag. Drop it off in the A side gym during the big break. Tomorrow is the last day.
TO LYKEION AND IB ASSEMBLIES ONLY
- The TED-Ed Club Anatolia will meet on Wednesdays during the big breaks in the Library Seminar Room starting on December 2.
- Students interested in taking part in the MAA (Mathematical Association of America) competition for 4th, 5th and 6th formers on February 17, please submit your names to Ms. Sgouridou in Macedonia 204 by Friday, December 4th. Ms. Sgouridou will also give you past questions and instructions about the competition. The cost will be covered by the school.
TO ALL SCHOOLS
- The Director of the McNeese Summer Programs (Crocodilian Internship, Engineering Academy and CSI Forensics Investigation) will be at Anatolia on Friday, November 27. The presentation will take place in the Library AV Room at 1:10. If you are interested in going to the States for the summer, this is a wonderful opportunity to hear about three great programs designed especially for Anatolia students.
- On January 30th and 31st the school will be hosting the 7th Math and Logic competition. For more information visit www.acstac.gr.
- ACSTAC Abstract submissions have been extended again until December 11. Do not wait until the last minute. Get your 300 words turned in as soon as possible.
- Clubs will not take place on today in recognition of the 3k Run. Those involved report to the Alumni Field at 1:15 pm where you will pick-up your t-shirt before the run begins. The final standings are: 1st Place: B Gymnasium with 96, 2nd Place: A Gymnasium with 86, 3rd Place: A Lykeion with 77; 4th Place: B Lykeion with 42; 5th Place: IB with 10. Faculty and Staff have 46.