STUDENT SERVICES OFFICE
FOR: Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Gym. A’ (RC) Gym. B’ (LR) Lyk. A’ (EP) Lyk. B’ (AH)
TO BOTH GYMNASIUM ASSEMBLIES
- There will be a French MUN meeting today during the big break in New Room 1.
TO BOTH LYKEION AND IB ASSEMBLIES
- Students interested in being a student officer at the Hisar JMUN should apply online, and inform Mr Derluyn via e-mail. For more information, check the MUN announcement board in Macedonia Hall.
- Attention fifth formers – if you missed the informational meeting for the Mt. Olympus trip in September, please go to the Student Services Office for more information.
- Anyone performing at the end of year concert should meet in the Student Services Office during the small break today. If you don’t come to this meeting, your band will not play!
- Any students who participated in an internship or volunteer opportunity with the service learning fellow this semester MUST submit their attendance sheets and reflections by the end of next week.
- This is the last chance to get involved in summer classes, volunteering, and internship or mentorship opportunities; if you're interested please come see the Service Learning fellow to talk about your summer plans.
TO ALL SCHOOLS
- Do you like Robotics? If so, form a 3 member team and create a robot to take part in the Municipal Robotic Competition for Central Macedonia, which will take part at our school on Saturday, June 21st at 10 am. On May 17th, 24th, and 31st, from 11 to 3 in Ingle Hall there will be workshops for all participating students. For more info, please go to the STEM Center.
The following clubs will meet today during the big break:
- ACALC (3-6) in New Room 1
- Beginners Tennis (1-6) Tennis Courts
- Biology (3) Kyrides 115
- Biology Review/PanHellenic Biology Contest (4-6) New Room1
- Dokimes (1-6) B’ Side Canteen
- EUSO (3-6) in Ingle 28
- Mathitikos Cosmos (1-6) White 1
- PanHellenic Math Test Preparation Club (4-6) Macedonia 224
- Yearbook (4-6) Macedonia 304