STUDENT SERVICES OFFICE
FOR: Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Gym. A’ (GS) Gym. B’ (KL) Lyk. A’ (RH) Lyk. B’ (EP)
TO A GYMNASIUM ASSEMBLIES ONLY
- There will be a Managebac training for 1st form students on Wednesday during the big break in NR9 and NR10. 1A and 1B should be there at 1:15, and 1C and 1D should be there at 1:55. Attendance is mandatory.
TO LYKEION AND IB ASSEMBLIES ONLY
- The Sustainable Business Club will hold its first meeting today at 1:15 in Mac 302 with Ms. Kyriaki. All Lykeion and IB students are welcome.
- All 6th form students intending to apply to UK Universities for entry in September 2017 must attend a workshop about the application process on Wednesday during the big break in classroom 6, upstairs in the Compton Building.
- Students taking part in the DSAMUN trip are reminded to make their payments by tomorrow.
TO ALL SCHOOLS
- The new Set Design Club has changed its meeting time and place. This club will now take place today at big break in the Macedonia Art Room.
- All experienced Duet Acting members are requested to meet Ms. Ziglina today between 1:15 and 1:45 in the B Side Faculty Lounge. Attendance is obligatory if you want to be considered for the team this year.
- Students interested in discovering the fabulous world of Duet Acting are invited to join a set of 3 workshops running every Wednesday for the next 3 weeks. Workshops will begin this Wednesday in Tracy Hall at 1:15. Attendance is obligatory if you want to be considered for the team this year.
- All students interested in joining Oral Interpretation this year are invited to the first meeting today at 1:30 in Mac 216 with Ms. Hill and Ms. Charalambous.
- Students interested in DNA, anatomy, and diseases are invited to join the Biology, Genetics, and Medicine Club. The first meeting will be on Wednesday at 1:15 in the Biology Lab. All students in 3rd form and above are welcome.
- All students interested in joining the new String Orchestra Club are invited to the first meeting on Wednesday during the big break in the Library Seminar Room with Mr. Alevizos.
- Registration for this October’s PSAT test has begun. Please visit the Testing Office in the basement of Stevens Hall in order to register as soon as possible.