STUDENT SERVICES OFFICE
FOR: Friday, March 27, 2015;
Gym. A’ (RH) Gym. B’ (CD) Lyk. A’ (AH) Lyk. B’ (HS)
TO A’ GYMNASIUM ASSEMBLIES ONLY
- Attention 1st formers: 1 A/A is the section with the highest number of signatures so far. Keep getting signatures and remember that you need to have 36 by next Friday!
TO B’ GYMNASIUM ASSEMBLIES ONLY
- Attention 1st formers: 1 C/B is the section with the highest number of signatures so far. Keep getting signatures and remember that you need to have 36 by next Friday!
TO GYMNASIUM ASSEMBLIES ONLY
- All Greek Dance Club members who would like to participate in the trip to Rhodes should attend a meeting today in the A’ Side Gym at 1:30 during the big break.
TO LYKEION AND IB ASSEMBLIES ONLY
- Any 5th formers interested in applying to UK Universities for September 2016 should attend a workshop to learn about the process today during the big break in Classroom 6 in the Compton Building.
- The French Institute of Thessaloniki is organizing a French university fair at Leoforos Stratou 2A on Monday, March 30 from 10:30am to 5:30pm. It is a unique opportunity for students to meet representatives from twenty French universities including business, art, and engineering schools, to discuss their study plans, and receive information on Bachelor programs and their admissions procedure and requirements. For more information on the universities participating please check the morning announcement bulletin boards.
- Rainbow Discovery Camp is accepting applications for volunteer assistants. The camp will operate from June 15th- June 26th. You can pick up your volunteer package from the Student Services Office. You must return the whole package to the Student Services Office by April 24th but the sooner you bring it in the better. All Lykeion and IB students will be considered.
TO ALL SCHOOLS
- Are you interested in taking a college-level course, having an internship or volunteering this summer? The US College Counseling Office will hold an information session about summer opportunities in Greece today at 1:10 in the Library AV Room. If you have any questions, contact Ms. Casey in the White House.
- Anatolia is going to be hosting the Formula 1 for Schools event this April 24 and 25. Students interested in becoming Administrative Staff for the event should come to the Student Services office to sign up.
- The St. Demetrios Home for the Mentally Challenged is hosting an Easter Bazaar tomorrow and Sunday beginning at 10:30am each day.
The following clubs will meet today during the big break:
- Beauty & Nutrition (1-3) Ingle 28: Ms. Spyroglou
- Boys’ Basketball (1-3) B’ Side Gym: Mr. Kapnias
- Chat & Chew (1-2) Riggs 16: Ms. Rachel
- Cooking Club (1-3) Home Ec. Room: Ms. Gerothanasi
- Fashion (1-3) White House Art Room: Ms. Douris
- Film & Culture (1-3) Library AV Room: Ms. Tantanozi
- First Form Forensics (1) Riggs 12: Mr. Sean & Ms. Morgan
- Jr. Greek Players (1-3) Riggs 13: Ms. Peggy
- Judo (1-3) Dance Room: Mr. Atanasov
- Table Soccer (1-3) Kyrides 12: Mr. Apostolou
- Welfare (1-3) White 3: Mr. Tsapatsaris
- Hip-Hop (4-6) Compton Hall R3: D. Sideris
- Sustainable Business (4-6) Mac 302: I. Mantzouridou-Onasi
- 7 on 7 (1-6) A’ Side Soccer Field: Mr. Zlatanos
- ACSTAC Chemistry (3-6) Mac 119: Ms. Spyropoulou
- ACSTAC Humanities (3-6) Mac 221: Ms. Hatzimavroudi
- Chess (1-6) Mac 101: Ms. Katsigianni
- Chorale (1-6) every Saturday at YMCA: Ms. Stefa
- Dokimes (1-6) Seminar Room in Lib: Ms. Dolopoulou/Mr. Tzanidis
- Girls’ Soccer (1-6) B’ Side Alumni Field: Mr. Hatzistathis
- Link to University (3-6) Ingle 19/29: Mr. Papadamou
- Pegasus (1-6) NR 1: Ms. Lymbou
- STEM at NASA (3-4) Mac 119: Mr. Kalambokis