STUDENT SERVICES OFFICE
FOR: Friday, March 7th, 2014
Gym. A’ (JG) Gym. B’ (GS) Lyk. A’ (LR) Lyk. B’ (HS)
TO ALL SCHOOLS
- DVDs of the Greek Theater performance are on sale now in the Student Services Office for 5 euros.
- All drama club members are invited to attend a showing of the DVD of “I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change”, in the library AV room on Sunday, March 9th at 6:00pm.
- Attention students who have signed up to host foreign students for the ACSTAC competition – please come to the meeting in Macedonia room 218 today at 1:30.
- All students helping out with the ACSTAC workshops must attend a meeting on Monday with Mr. Papadamou in Macedonia room 217 during the big break.
- Any students interested in participating in Greek Dance Club are welcome to attend the meeting today in the A’ side gym during the big break.
- A reminder that registration for this May's MSU-CELC and MSU-CELP examinations has begun and will continue until March 14th. To pick up a registration form or learn further information about the exams, please visit the Testing Office in the basement of Stephens Hall during any of the breaks.
- Any 2nd formers interested in registering for next year’s JMUN, please come to Ingle Dining Hall during the big break to register today.
- Attention ACSTAC participants: don’t forget to register online at acstac.gr and also pay your 15 euro fee at the school cashier’s office. If you have already paid, please bring your receipt by the Student Services Offices so we can check you off our list.
- Dr Subhash Minocha from the University of New Hampshire will be presenting the Project known as "SMART" today at 1:45 in Kyrides Room 112. All are welcome to attend.
The following clubs will meet today during the big break:
- 7 on 7 (1-6) Handball Courts
- Astronomy Club (1-6) Kyrides 119
- Deutscher Club
- Level A1 (1-3) New Room 2
- Level B1 (2-5) New Room 4, 8th hour
- First Form Forensics (1) Riggs 15
- Gardening Club (1-6) New Room 3
- Greek Dance (1-6) in the A’ Side Gym
- Greek Impromptu Speaking and Greek Oratory (1-6) New Room 5
- Group Discussion (4-6) in the Student Services Office
- Jr. Drama (2-3) in White 1
- Jr. Greek Players (1-2) Riggs 13
- Judo (1-3) Dance Room
- Mathitikos Cosmos (1-6) White 1
- PanHellenic Math Test Preparation Club (4-6) White 1
- Pegasus (1-6) White 7
- Welfare (1-6) Kyridis 12